ESTRO members are driving the Society forward with their efforts and commitment to achieve the ESTRO Vision
ESTRO membership gives you the tools to improve your daily practice, develop your career, and contribute actively to the progress of radiotherapy.
Why becoming an ESTRO member
Join more than 7800 professionals to shape the future of radiation oncology. Become a member and enjoy these benefits:
- Electronic access to Radiotherapy & Oncology (Green Journal)
- Discount on article publication charges related to the open access journals (ctRO, phiRO, tipsRO)
- Discount on online subscription to AAPM Medical Physics
- Reduced fee for attending ESTRO and joint conferences, ESTRO courses and contouring workshops
- Eligibility for special fees for members from emerging countries
- Eligibility for grants and awards
- Access to the ESTRO E-Library (including Guidelines and publications)
- Access to ESTRO newsletters
You can opt for various individual membership categories according to your level of involvement within the Society.
Supporting Ambassador: You are an active member, committed to supporting the enhancement of the radiotherapy community and the development of young talents and willing to contribute to the ESTRO Solidarity Fund. You want to have voting rights at the General Assembly, be eligible to be a member of the Board of Directors, immediate access to the Congress webcasts and have an exclusive online access to ESTRO course books.
Active: You wish to benefit from all the ESTRO membership advantages, shape your career and impact on ESTRO life. In addition, you want to have voting rights at the General Assembly, be eligible to be a member of the Board of Directors, have access to the Congress webcasts 6 months after the event and benefit from discounts on ESTRO events.
In-Training: You are a young professional in training, developing your career and network. You want to have access to the Congress webcasts 6 months after the event and benefit from discounts on ESTRO events.
Affiliate: You wish to enjoy some of the membership advantages and keep up to date in your field. You want to benefit from 1 reduction for 1 event once a year.
ESTRO offers three types of collective membership:
- Institutional membership: designed for hospitals, clinics or other institutions seeking to gain visibility in the ESTRO community and support their oncology teams in their professional development.
- Joint membership: based on special agreements between ESTRO and other societies in the field of radiation oncology.
- RTT Alliance: based on membership agreements signed between ESTRO and a national society representing RTTs.