ESTRO members can order products at substantially reduced prices. To benefit from the member registration rate, you must subscribe for the ESTRO membership 2023 BEFORE registering to the course. To become an ESTRO member, benefit from the member registration rate and discover the many other member advantages, please visit the membership page.
* Members with specialty RadiationTherapist (RTT) may register at the In-Training fee
The early online rate is applied until two months before the start of the course.
Late online rates are applied as of two months before the start of the course
Advance registration & payment are required.
Registration will close on the date published on the front page of the course.
A registration to the online workshop may be cancelled without any fees before pre-online course material is sent out. Pre-online course material is sent out a few days before the first workshop lesson. After the pre-online course material is sent out, no refund of the registration fee is possible.
Members from emerging countries may register at a preferential rate of 350 Euro. Emerging country fee applies to individuals from low-income and lower-middle-income economies according to the World Bank listing here.
Additionally, all specialties from the following countries can benefit from this preferential rate: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine. In addition, medical physicists from Cyprus can email email@example.com to apply for this fee.
The preferential rate of 350 Euro is granted automatically when you click on the BOOK NOW button and the three conditions below are met:
- Only ESTRO members for 2023 are eligible (please make sure your 2023 membership is in order before you click on the BOOK NOW button)
- Only one course per person per year can be subsidized by ESTRO
- Sponsored candidates are not entitled to reduced fees (the invoicing address has to be the one of the participant)
- We can only guarantee a certain number of reduced fees per course
- Application deadlines
- 2 months before the start of the course for online attendance